August is behind us and it is that time again to post my monthly dividend income. I enjoy publishing these dividend income reports as I have gained a better understanding of how much passive capital is coming in every month and how much it is increasing over time. I have received a total of 9 direct deposits in the month of August. I do have both KMI and KMP in my portfolio, so with the recent news of all Kinder ownerships being combined into one we will see later down the road how that effects my dividend income.
- AT&T, Inc. (T) – $47.81
- General Mills, Inc. (GIS) – $18.52
- Verizon Communications, Inc. (VZ) – $11.13
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) – $13.20
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP) – $15.53
- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (ARCP) – $30.00
- Kinder Morgan, Inc. (KMI) – $49.14
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) – $25.16
- Realty Income Corp. (O) – $8.66
Total – $219.15
Happy Labor Day!