Happy New Year everyone! I hope everyone had an amazing 2015 and are ready to embark on a new cycle of greatness in 2016. It has been a great year with lots of acquisitions, dividend raises and cold had cash from dividends. The reason why I love dividend income is that it is pure profit straight to my pocket. I do not have mess around with a broker, nor with any of my holdings by selling small portions of stocks to capture the realized gains. The concepts is simple, all I have to do is just sit back and own many great peaces of businesses that continuously redistribute money for its shareholders.
I enjoy publishing these monthly dividend income reports as I have gained a much better understanding in how much of my passive income is coming in every month and how much it is growing over time. For the month of December, I have received a total of 19 diversified direct deposits in the form of dividends straight to my brokerage account. Here it is!
- Aflac, Inc. (AFL) – $23.88
- ConocoPhillips (COP) – $13.60
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) – $26.33
- Chevron, Inc. (CVX) – $8.63
- Mattel, Inc. (MAT) – $18.28
- 3M Co. (MMM) – $6.15
- Coca Cola Co. (KO) – $9.24
- Kellogg Co. (K) – $8.50
- McDonald’s Corp. (MCD) – $20.00
- Realty Income Corp. (O) – $9.18
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) – $5.92
- Waste Management, Inc. (WM) – $10.28
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B) – $41.36
- BlackRock, Inc. (BLK) – $8.84
- Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) – $24.93
- Public Storage (PSA) – $13.60
- T Rowe Price Group. Inc. (TROW) – $6.29
- Union Pacific Corp. (UNP) – $17.65
- The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV) – $6.10
Total – $278.76
When statistically comparing last years dividend income total from December 2014 to December 2015, it represents a positive 16.0% for a year over year increased growth. The growth difference from last quarter is negative 8.4% quarter over quarter decreased growth. This was primarily due to DLR and PEP moving their dividend payouts to January.
Goal: With 12 months behind, I finish the year 90.7% of my goal complete.
The dividend income page is updated accordingly.
Thank you for reading & have a great day!