January is officially in the books and I have received a total of 8 dividend deposits this month. This income is passive income that comes in automatically into my brokerage account. I didn’t have to labor for an employer to receive this income, nor did I have to follow any orders for certain period of time. This stream of income works like clockwork and the companies I am invested in reward the shareholders first.
I am freaken stoked to the great start for the year! Plus, I will be able to take these proceeds and reinvest them back into the market to purchase some more shares in high quality companies.
- PepsiCo Inc (PEP) – $15.38
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP) – $4.81
- Baxter International Inc (BAX) – $11.27
- Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB) – $8.17
- Phillip Morris International Inc (PM) – $39.66
- American Realty Capital Properties Inc (ARCP) – $19.58
- Realty Income Corp (O) – $8.64
- Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) – $31.20
Total – $138.71