I hope everyone is enjoying this amazing summer with family, friends and your loved ones. It is without a doubt my favorite time of the year. It is the time to relax and unwind from our daily stressors and I have been doing my fair share of relaxing at the local pool quite regularly. The the best part of all is that it is 100% free. Here is the picture of it below. Lets keep it going!
The month of June went by fairly quickly and I expect the same from the next couple of months. I have not made any new acquisitions and this was primarily due to large portion of my saving going towards a vacation to Europe. Me and my wife have been planning this trip for while now and soon we will be off to visit our birth country of Lithuania. It should be interesting because I have not been there over 17 years, so it will be exiting exploring the changes since last seen.
On the other hand, my portfolio of great businesses has been doing its thing and distributing dividends on regular basis, like clockwork baby. For the month of June 2014 I have received 17 different payments to account for a total of $278.11. Historically, when looking back at June 2013 I have received a total of $105.32, which is an improvement of 163.6% compared to this June 2014. My main focus still stands to build higher and higher passive income source. I am not sure what is the exact number I am aiming for, since I believe my journey is still at a very young stage. For now generating any passive income sure beats none. Thank you for reading and following.
- Aflac Inc (AFL) – $14.89
- ConocoPhillips (COP) – $12.68
- Chevron Inc (CVX) – $8.63
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) – $17.58
- Lorillard Inc (LO) – $17.34
- American Realty C. P. Inc (ARCP) – $30.00
- Mattel Inc (MAT) – $17.98
- Kellogg Co (K) – $7.82
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD) – $18.20
- Realty Income Corp (O) – $8.65
- Waste Management Inc (WM) – $9.93
- BlackRock Inc (BLK) – $7.82
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B) – $28.20
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT) – $13.44
- Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) – $33.20
- Public Storage (PSA) – $14.00
- PepsiCo Inc (PEP) – $17.75
Total – $278.11