Well, spring is officially here as we are finally getting some really great weather out here in the Midwest. I just wish it stays the same, it has been unpredictable lately just like the stock market. Who knows what the overall market will do next, it has been a wild ride with oil stocks and now the transportation is getting hammered. Lucky for me I have been saving diligently for opportunities like these and will be taking what the market gives me.
As we pass another month for the year, it is time to reflect and record the monthly numbers appropriately. March has been a mundane month for me, but very worthwhile month as I have reached my new all time high in dividend income for the month. Even though I built pretty decent sizable portfolio these last few years, I still believe time is my greatest asset here.
I enjoy publishing these dividend income reports as I have gained a better understanding in how much of passive income is coming in every month and how much it is growing over time. For the month of March, I have received a total of 17 diversified direct deposits in the form of dividends. When comparing last years total in March 2014 to March 2015 dividend income , it presents a 5.5% year over year increase. The difference from last quarter is 16.9% quarter over quarter increased growth.
- Aflac Inc (AFL) – $22.72
- ConocoPhillips (COP) – $13.42
- Mattel Inc (MAT) – $17.98
- Chevron Inc (CVX) – $8.63
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) – $17.58
- Lorillard Inc (LO) – $18.61
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD) – $19.10
- Realty Income Corp (O) – $8.96
- Kellogg Co (K) – $8.33
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B) – $41.36
- Waste Management Inc (WM) – $10.20
- BlackRock Inc (BLK) – $8.84
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT) – $15.16
- T Rowe Price Group Inc (TROW) – $6.24
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP) – $12.15
- Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) – $34.00
- PepsiCo Inc (PEP) – $17.75
Total – $281.03
Goal: With 3 months behind, I am 23.7% of my goal complete.
The dividend income page is updated accordingly.
Thank you for reading & have a great day!