With weather in May starting to be extremely nice, I haven’t been really dedicating the time I would like to towards my investments, but that is the beauty of dividend growth investing. I don’t have to baby it or check up on it regularly. It churns out money regardless of my involvement and it is ultimately a very self-sufficient machine. Though, I have been reading a lot within the dividend investing community which has been writing some really great articles lately. Check them out here.
The dividend income proves yet again to be a spectacular form of investment as it has brought in 9 differently distributed payouts for the total of $218.10. With 5 months out the year gone, I have received for a total of $941.40 so far. I mention this because I am on pace to double my dividend income this year compared to last years total of $1,116.82. It feels great to have this form of income coming in which covers most of my expenses without any actual work involved. That only gives me more time to enjoy things that really matter in life.
- AT&T Inc (T) – $47.81
- General Mills (GIS) – $18.52
- Verizon Communications Inc (VZ) – $11.13
- American Realty Capital Properties Inc (ARCP) – $30.00
- Apple Inc (AAPL) – $13.41
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP) – $15.42
- Procter & Gamble Co (PG) – $25.16
- Realty Income Corp (O) – $8.65
- Kinder Morgan Inc (KMI) – $48.00
Total – $218.10