December 2013 Dividend Income
Happy New Years everyone!
Receiving 17 dividend check deposits this month was my biggest dividend payout ever. It actually feels like the dividend growth snowball is starting to roll slowly. Also, I will be looking to increase my current ownership stakes and build it without buying any new companies. That is the plan unless something drops so low that I will be forced to buy it.
- Aflac, Inc. (AFL) – $7.49
- ConocoPhillips (COP) – $12.68
- Intel Corp. (INTC) – $10.08
- Verizon Communications, Inc. (VZ) – $11.13
- Chevron, Inc. (CVX) – $8.07
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) – $16.57
- Lorillard, Inc. (LO) – $15.51
- American Realty Capital Properties, Inc. (ARCP) – $19.58
- Mattel, Inc. (MAT) – $7.32
- Kellogg Co. (K) – $7.82
- McDonald’s Corp. (MCD) – $18.20
- Realty Income Corp. (O) – $8.62
- Waste Management, Inc. (WM) – $9.67
- BlackRock, Inc. (BLK) – $6.81
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B) – $27.00
- Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) – $13.44
- Public Storage (PSA) – $14.00
Total – $213.99
Looks like you had a great finish to 2013 and are setting yourself up for a pretty awesome 2014. I didn’t see where you had set goals for 2014, is that something you are looking to do, or just track your income monthly?
Best of luck moving forward!
Yeah, 2013 was a great year, especially when the market rose over 20% without the addition of dividends. I am glad I picked 2013 to start investing in great companies who take care of their shareholders. Though I think starting is the hardest step to take.
Yes, I don’t have a set of goals at this time, other than saving as much as possible of my monthly income and investing into solid dividend companies. I track it through Mint.com and has worked out well.
Also, I am always looking to improve so I am glad you brought that up and perhaps in time I will be adding a “goals” page to my journey.
Adding a goals page is a great idea! And you absolutely hit the nail on the head with the “starting is the hardest step to take”. Without a doubt this is true.
Just arrived to your blog.
Great month in dividend income!
Thanks, will do. Slowly but surely.
Congrats on the dividend income. Your 2013 monthly income sure is heading in the right direction. Keep it up
Thank you for the support!