June 2015 is officially in the books, and it has been a record breaking dividend income month. Over $300 bucks in passive investment income tops my any other month I received before. I have been quite busy deploying fresh capital into investments through stock acquisitions and with continuous dividend raises from these cash churning companies in my portfolio, the dividend income just keep on growing. That is compounding action at its finest baby!
I enjoy publishing these monthly dividend income reports as I have gained a better understanding in how much of my passive income is coming in every month and how much it is growing over time. For the month of June, I have received a total of 18 diversified direct deposits in the form of dividends. That is a record all by itself, I have never received so many small paychecks before. Though, when you add them all up you can really see the strength of unity.
When comparing last years total in June 2014 to June 2015 dividend income, it presents a positive 8.8% for a year over year increased growth. The difference from last quarter is positive 7.7% quarter over quarter increased growth.
- Aflac Inc (AFL) – $22.72
- ConocoPhillips (COP) – $13.42
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) – $18.83
- Chevron Inc (CVX) – $8.63
- Lorillard Inc (LO) – $18.61
- Mattel Inc (MAT) – $17.98
- Kellogg Co (K) – $8.33
- McDonald’s Corp (MCD) – $19.10
- Realty Income Corp (O) – $8.98
- Waste Management Inc (WM) – $10.20
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B) – $41.36
- BlackRock Inc (BLK) – $8.84
- Lockheed Martin Corp (LMT) – $15.16
- T Rowe Price Group Inc (TROW) – $6.24
- Digital Realty Trust Inc (DLR) – $34.00
- Public Storage Co (PSA) – $13.60
- PepsiCo Inc (PEP) – $19.04
- Union Pacific Corp (UNP) – $17.65
Total – $302.69
Goal: With 6 months behind, I am 46.3% of my goal complete. I am a 3.7% behind.
The dividend income page is updated accordingly.
Thank you for reading & have a great day!