Another month, another dollar. September is in the books and it has been another good one. Dividend income surpassed another all time high by just a dollar and some change, so it is slowly, but surely moving in the right direction. I did purchase a few companies last month, though those dividends will be reflected in the following quarter. I am also looking into future acquisitions as Mr. Market has continued its gloomy streak for the last few months. Either way, there is a few companies that are trading at a very attractive levels right now.
I enjoy publishing these monthly dividend income reports as I have gained a much better understanding in how much of my passive income is coming in every month and how much it is growing over time. For the month of September, I have received a total of 19 diversified direct deposits in the form of dividends straight to my brokerage account. Additionally, I am initiating DRIP requests for majority of my portfolio holdings, to reinvest the dividends into shares automatically. I am thinking of doing this until market values rebound.
- Aflac, Inc. (AFL) – $22.72
- ConocoPhillips (COP) – $13.60
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) – $18.83
- Chevron, Inc. (CVX) – $8.63
- 3M Co. (MMM) – $6.15
- Kellogg Co. (K) – $8.50
- Realty Income Corp. (O) – $9.04
- McDonald’s Corp. (MCD) – $19.10
- Mattel, Inc. (MAT) – $17.98
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.B) – $41.36
- BlackRock, Inc. (BLK) – $8.84
- Waste Management, Inc. (WM) – $10.20
- Lockheed Martin Corp. (LMT) – $22.66
- T Rowe Price Group, Inc. (TROW) – $6.24
- Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR) – $34.00
- Public Storage (PSA) – $13.60
- PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) – $19.04
- The Travelers Companies, Inc. (TRV) – $6.10
- Union Pacific Corp. (UNP) – $17.65
Total – $304.24
When statistically comparing last years dividend income total from September 2014 to September 2015, it represents a positive 6.4% for a year over year increased growth. The growth difference from last quarter is positive .5% quarter over quarter increased growth.
Goal: With 9 months behind, I am 68.5% of my goal complete.
The dividend income page is updated accordingly.
Thank you for reading & have a great day!